- Comprehensive care for fractures, including closed reduction, casting, splinting, and, when necessary, surgical interventions for complex fractures.
Joint Dislocation Reduction:
- Reduction of dislocated joints through non-surgical or surgical methods, followed by rehabilitation to restore joint function.
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery:
- Surgical interventions for severe orthopedic trauma, including open fractures, complex fractures, and injuries involving multiple bones.
Soft Tissue Injury Repair:
- Repair and reconstruction of soft tissue injuries, including ligament and tendon injuries, through both non-operative and surgical approaches.
- Surgical technique for stabilizing long bone fractures, particularly in the femur and tibia, using an intramedullary nail.
- Temporary stabilization of fractures using external fixation devices, commonly employed in open fractures and situations where immediate stability is crucial.
- Surgical reconstruction of damaged joints, including joint replacement procedures in trauma patients with severe joint injuries.
- Tailored rehabilitation programs to optimize recovery after orthopedic trauma, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and pain management.
Limbs Salvage Procedures:
- Surgical interventions to salvage limbs following severe trauma, minimizing the need for amputation through reconstructive techniques.
Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery:
- Specialized surgical procedures to address fractures and injuries involving the pelvic and acetabular regions, ensuring optimal stability and function.
Compartment Syndrome Management:
- Prompt diagnosis and management of compartment syndrome, a potentially serious complication of trauma that can lead to tissue damage.
- Evaluation and surgical management of orthopedic tumors arising from traumatic injuries, ensuring comprehensive care for patients with bone and soft tissue tumors.
Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma:
- Specialized care for orthopedic trauma in children, addressing unique considerations in pediatric fractures and injuries.
Sports-Related Trauma Care:
- Management of orthopedic injuries resulting from sports-related trauma, including fractures, dislocations, and ligament injuries.
Crush Injury Management:
- Evaluation and management of crush injuries, addressing fractures, soft tissue damage, and potential complications associated with severe compression injuries.
- Diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic infections that may occur as a result of trauma, including osteomyelitis and infected fractures.